IT Support / IT Administrator (all genders)
Would you like to be part of our success? As IT Support / IT Administrator (all genders) you become part of our international team and will ensure that IT processes run smoothly.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As IT Support / IT Administrator (all genders) you will be supporting our team with all IT-related issues and participating in challenging IT projects. We offer full-time and part-time options.
What will keep you challenged
- Ensuring the day-to-day IT operations for our colleagues in Berlin, Magdeburg and remote work places as the go-to person for technical support
- Being a central part of the Elinvar team by providing support for our internal IT customers and assisting with their issues and requests (account creation, application use, hardware, etc.)
- Configuring and developing end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones etc.
- Administration, installation and support of Windows and macOS-based systems
- Receiving and responding to incoming support request in person, via email and JIRA
- Problem tracking with service level assurance
- Checking for completeness, documenting the ticket's process in JIRA
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Situated in Berlin you can work in our modern office in Prenzlberg, near Alexanderplatz
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience as IT Admin / Support or in similar tasks
- An expert in Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows IT environment
- Problem-solver with significant analytical and investigative skills
- A dedicated team player who is able to work independently
- Knowledge of JIRA / Confluence is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, German language skills are a plus