Client Success Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a member of our Client Service Desk, your primary responsibility is to cover Elinvar’s partners on a daily basis, managing requests and queries in a timely and professional manner and to give proactive advice on new features, developments and functionalities. You will build your knowledge of the product, our technology, and the wealth management industry and work integrated in the partner relationship management, with strong links to product management, and technical support teams to continually raise the bar for how we support and deliver to our clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and nurturing an effective relationship with Elinvar’s customers
- Taking ownership of external communications when support issues arise
- Contributing to process optimizations / looking for ways to automate and measure
- Becoming an expert on the product, front to back
- Ensuring a steady progression of tickets through the support process, with a focus on high-quality resolution
- Assigning highest priority issues to the correct department
- Proactively informing our partners on new features available on the platform
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- Previous experience in a customer support/operations/sales support/back office role in the financial sector or in technology
- Understanding and experience in asset & wealth management industry, especially execution topics highly beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for process
- Strong client-facing communication skills with a focus on clarity and achieving understanding
- Excellent time management and judgment with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- A desire to take responsibility for delivering outcomes for our partners and their customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent in German, other European languages considered a plus