Finance Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Finance Manager (m/f/div) to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Manage accounting and reporting processes for a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams with the outcome of your work helping management drive key business decisions
- Opportunity to grow into broader strategic topics such as financial modeling, fundraising and internal operational initiatives
- Implementing KPIs and other financial metrics ensuring accuracy and validity of data
- Work alongside an innovative and dynamic team, with many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
What are we looking for?
- Two+ years of related experience in accounting, strategic controlling or investment banking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in German and English
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and analysis, ideally with RechKredV; experience with DATEV a plus
- Excited to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling strategic responsibilities from day one