IT Support Analyst (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As IT Support Analyst (m/f/div) you will be supporting our team with all IT-related issues and participating in challenging IT projects. We offer full-time and part-time options.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the go-to person for technical support
- Supporting the day to day IT operations in Germany - Berlin and Magdeburg
- Being part of the team providing a single point of contact for our internal IT customers and assisting with their issues and requests (account creation, application use, hardware, etc.)
- Configuring and deploying end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Administration, installation and support of Windows- and macOS-based systems
- Problem tracking with service level assurance
- Checking for completeness, documenting a ticket and closing the ticket after consultation with the user
- Receiving and responding to incoming support requests in person, via email and JIRA
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows
- JIRA / Confluence is a plus
- High ability to work independently
- You are a team player
- Good English knowledge, additionally you have knowledge in the German language