(Junior) Frontend Engineer – Data Visualization (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a (Junior) Frontend Engineer – Data Visualization (m/f/div), working in the Data & Analytics team at Elinvar, you will be collaborating with data engineers and scientists to build a highly scalable data platform, defining and implementing sophisticated analytics. In addition, you will develop state-of-the-art visualizations libraries and front end applications.
What will keep you challenged?
- Participate in the design and development of responsive state-of-the-art dashboards for our application
- Support the ongoing development and improvement of our own charting libraries
- Answer business questions through visualization techniques where data can provide meaningful insights
- Presenting findings to the team and non-tech stakeholders
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefiting from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- A passion for cutting-edge front-end development technologies and smart, state-of-the-art data visualizations
- Experience with data manipulation languages (like SQL, R, Python, etc.) would be welcomed.
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus