(Junior) IT Operations Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a (Junior) IT Operations Manager, you are assuming responsibility for running a modern, stable, efficient production environment by proactively improving the operations applications and monitoring as well as taking care of the application management and support.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the application management and support for our platform
- Ensuring stable and reliable operations in a scaling business
- Initializing, planning, and running enhancements of the operations applications and monitoring
- Writing specifications and coordinating the implementation
- Continuously improving the service quality and monitoring
- Optimizing operational processes and enhancing them with feedback from our clients
- Provide tactical operational resolutions
- Deploying software and configuration changes to production and performing post-release checks
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
What we are looking for?
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Ability to take direction & work with others successfully in an empathic way
- A 'can-do' and pivot like approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Basic experience in a programming language or SQL is a plus