Junior IT Project Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Junior IT Project Manager (m/f/div) you are working with our cross-functional development teams, exploring, planning and delivering key projects with a focus on infrastructure and tooling.
What will keep you challenged?
- Professional management of IT projects which includes the development of business cases through analysis, conception, implementation, and testing
- Designing and implementing improvements to our internal tools
- Maintaining a close relationship with the product and engineering teams to understand their needs
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to continuously improve the development speed and quality of the engineering teams
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- Experience in software development processes
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Basic experience in at least one programming language and SQL
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus