Office Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Office Manager (m/f/div), you welcome everyone with a smile as you determine the first impression our partners, clients and guests get of us and make sure our office is a great place to work. You manage our team’s travels and external service providers, such as handymen and cleaning services and work closely with our Communications and HR Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing our reception desk, welcoming all visitors and partners
- Ordering office supplies, including the daily catering of our team
- Travel management with focus on Germany and Europe
- Responsibility of incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and courier services
- Preparing meeting rooms and housekeeping
- Managing external service providers, such as handymen and cleaning services
- Preparing reimbursements and supporting accounting
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or in a comparable role
- Proven record in travel management
- Pronounced organizational talent, structured working approach and the ability to prioritize
- Friendly attitude and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in German and English
- Experience in event management is a plus
- Joy in interior design and decoration is a plus