Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As Project Manager for Asset and Wealth Managers, you play a leading role in the digitalization of the asset management industry by working closely with our partners, relationship managers, product and tech teams to adopt the Elinvar platform to match their target operating model. In the role of project manager, you are responsible for the successful tech migration and adoption of the platform. Besides, you have a direct line of communication to top decision-makers and play a key role in shaping our product.
What will keep you challenged?
• Delivery of new migration projects, including establishing and delivering a project to timelines
• Proactively identify and communicate project status, risks, and opportunities to internal and external stakeholders
• Gathering and documenting partner requirements
• Building a deep understanding of our partner's needs and business processes and how they can be met by the Elinvar platform
• Working effectively with tech and product teams
• Establishing strong working relationships with business, legal and compliance teams
• Maintaining knowledge of regulation relevant to Elinvar and our partners e.g. MiFID II, GDPR and understand the impact that they have on the product