Senior Application Support Engineer / all genders
RemoteTechnical OperationsBerlin, Remote
Would you like to be part of our success? As Senior Application Support Engineer (all genders) you establish a resolution path for customer reported issues and internal platform incidents and perform corrective actions.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Senior Application Support Engineer (all genders) you will join our Technical Operations Team which is responsible for 2nd Level Response and Enablement. You will perform analysis of the issues, establish the resolution path and collaborate with our development and operations team throughout the organization to meet internal service level objectives and keep our clients happy.
What will keep you challenged
- Investigate incidents and issues on the platform
- Perform technical configuration of microservices (UI, SQL, Kafka messages, files)
- Document the technical procedures and contribute to the knowledge base
- Prepare issue resolution steps, consult team members on business domain, advise the best investigation path
- Monitor and analyze logs for errors, possible problems and misbehavior
- Participate in regular releases rollouts
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
- You do have several years of experience working as TechOps, DevOps, SRE, second level support specialist or IT/Business analyst
- You are excellent at understanding computer systems and modern software architectures build with micro services
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills as well as an investigative attitude are part of your skillset
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and Git is necessary
- An analytical and systematic approach as well as problem solving skills will be expected
- You are working accurate and with great attention to detail
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply - a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!