(Senior) Product Owner / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? You can join our international team and support us as (Senior) Product Owner (all genders).
As a Berlin-based B2B2X FinTech, Elinvar provides the technical infrastructure for digitizing the entire asset investment and management ecosystem. Our customers use our multi-client capable Platform as a Service to expand their digital service spectrum, efficiently implement innovative business models, tap into new value chains, optimize their costs and best leverage their core competencies. Elinvar's customers and partners benefit from the combination of leading technologies and the optimal regulatory setup Elinvar offers through the relevant BaFin licenses we are holding.
As (Senior) Product Owner (all genders), you will be responsible for one of our squad teams. Together with your team, you will be working in a dynamic setting where teamwork is key. Take our products and services to the next level and enable your team members to reach our company goals.
What will keep you challenged
- Responsibility for delivering a product area within the Elinvar platform
- Owning the squad roadmap and collaboration with various stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle
- Identifying and communicating requirements and working closely with Engineers, Product, Operations and Relationship Management teams
- Coordinating the delivery of a high quality and reliable product
- Working in an agile environment and as part of a team of developers that you always motivate with a clear product vision
- Developing expertise in your field and knowledge of asset management and product management
- Continuous promotion of further development within your product responsibility as well as within the engineering team
What will make you happy
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- Our open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from many different countries
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family-friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model offers best of both worlds: work remotely within Germany and in the office
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) possible
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Use our Remote Abroad policy and enjoy your workations
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Gather regularly during events and activities to connect in person with your colleagues or the whole company
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down. Our outstanding international team values a positive and open working environment - and your employer welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Looking forward to having you on the team!
What we are looking for
- Several years of experience as a (senior) product owner in the wealth management sector are highly recommended
- You have strong communication skills - your written work is clearly formulated and well structured
- You are highly organized, result-oriented and work independently
- You are characterized by a certain curiosity and a solution-oriented approach
- You enjoy working in a team and are not afraid of challenges
- Your German and English language skills are very good; other European languages are a plus