(Senior) Technical IT Project Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Technical IT Project Manager you are working with our cross-functional development teams, exploring, planning and delivering key projects with a focus on infrastructure and tooling. You will contribute to the improvements to increase the development speed and quality of the whole engineering team. Because of your technical knowledge, you are able to understand and drive even the most technically challenging projects.
What will keep you challenged?
- Professional management of IT projects which includes the development of business cases through analysis, conception, implementation, and testing
- Designing and implementing improvements to our internal tools
- Maintaining a close relationship with the product and engineering teams to understand their needs
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to continuously improve the development speed and quality of the engineering teams
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
- Experience in software development processes
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Basic experience in at least one programming language and SQL
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus