Senior VP Business Development (m/f/div)
We are Elinvar, an ambitious WealthTech company from Berlin. Via our Platform as a Service we’re connecting the entire wealth management ecosystem and provide the technological infrastructure for digitalization. Several major German banks and financial service providers are already relying on Elinvar today, including M.M. Warburg & Co, Donner & Reuschel AG, and Fondsdepot Bank. Our platform enables our partners to efficiently implement innovative business models, open up new value chains and optimize their costs. In doing so, they benefit from the combination of leading technologies and the optimal regulatory setup, as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses.
Our international team of technology and financial experts has developed a fully configurable, multi-client B2B2C platform in an intensive build-up phase and transferred it to stable operation. Together with our partners, we have designed and implemented an extensive portfolio of service packages and performance components, which we are continuously developing. In the next step, we are now investing massively in our expansion.
As Senior Vice President Business Development (m/f/div) you are part of the senior leadership team at Elinvar. You will play a decisive role in the digitalization of private banks and asset managers. You are responsible for leading a great team of Project Managers who work closely with our partners to determine how Elinvar can best serve the needs of their business models and subsequently execute accordingly. You will deliver strategic insights in discussions with the founders and the rest of the leadership team to help shape the business vision and product strategy for Elinvar. This role presents significant cross-functional opportunities with enormous potential for business impact.
Join us in a time of growth, and help us changing the industry of wealth management for good!
What will keep you challenged?
- Building a deep understanding of our partners' needs and processes as well as Elinvar’s own to ensure that these are best met using our platform
- Driving strategic projects, ie project management and execution of solutions based on our platform for large clients as well as strategic projects like entering new markets or expanding our offering
- Overseeing key projects with our partners which require cooperation between various internal and external teams
- Representing Elinvar in Steering Commitees on C-Level with key clients
- Contributing your ideas, thoughtful insights and business acumen to take Elinvar to the next level of growth and success
- Establishing a close working relationship with your colleagues in the Business, Legal and Compliance teams
- Collaborating with Product Management and Tech teams to reach the best results for our partners
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorstep
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
- Excellent academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, IT, or similar field
- 8+ years of professional experience in leading Project Management roles in Financial Services, Private Banking, Strategy Consulting
- Start-up/FinTech and/or SaaS/PaaS experience will be a plus
- You are a highly analytical and creative problem-solver who can build strong relationships with our partners while leading and growing a team of high-performing project managers
- You understand the success factors and constraints of financial institutions and asset managers, including those of a regulatory nature
- Strong attention to detail including precise and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in order to keep a project on track
- You are passionate about finding the best solutions for our partners
- You are a hands-on leader with a strong sharing culture– you have a strategic mindset, but are also known as someone who can roll up their sleeves to tactically execute
- You have excellent communication skills in German and in English