Technical Product Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Technical Product Manager, you are responsible to improve our product with our external partners, in particular, custodian banks and 3rd party identification providers.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analyzing business requirements to transform them into technical product solutions
- Driving technical product requirement across a wide range of initiatives and coordinating with our external partners
- Helping to design and implement improvements to our products and internal tools
- Maintaining a close relationship with our partners and staying on top of updates from them
- Escalating issues from our counterparties and making sure that they are solved immediately
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
What are we looking for?
- Experience in software development processes
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience in MS-Office, in particular Excell, SQL is a plus