Working Student DevOps Engineering / all genders
Infrastructure (DevOps)Berlin, Magdeburg, Remote
Would you like to be part of our success? As Working Student DevOps Engineering (all genders) you become part of our international team and work with the newest technology.
Elinvar is a WealthTech Platform as a Service, enabling asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models. The multi-tenant platform offers service packages for core processes as well as third party connections. Elinvar’s partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as Elinvar holds all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, Elinvar creates the unique opportunity for its partners to execute new business models, to access new value chains and to optimize their costs. As all partners in the ecosystem combine their core competencies, together they generate maximum customer value. The best solutions arise through partnership.
About the technical stack: The platform consists of 100+ microservices and microfrontends which are mainly based on Java and Spring Boot. Backend services communicate through Kafka. The backend communicates with frontend through Rest API. Data is stored in Postgres. Services run in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.JS and Typescript. Targeting a high test coverage we are using React Testing Library and interactive Storybook tests. We use GitLab for source control and continuous integration. In our agile development processes we are following either Scrum or KANBAN methodology.
As Working Student DevOps Engineering (all genders), you will learn from your colleagues, who are experts in their field and get to practice your skills in action.
What will keep you challenged
- Being involved in extending our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
- Supporting the integration of 3rd parties like custodians banks
- Working on the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Enhancing our highly accessible platform while using the latest technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka
- Continuously improving your skills and taking responsibility according to your capability
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work from home and in the office
- Gather regularly with your team to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- Free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- You are currently enrolled in an IT/software engineering study program, situated in or close to Berlin
- DevOps Engineering and Cloud Architecture (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) as well as learning scripting languages such as BASH or Python awaken your passion
- Working on IT projects and keeping yourself updated on technology matters, count as your hobbies
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply - a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!